The Bla Translation website (https://bla-translation.co.uk/) places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites.
Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality website and online experience for our users, and some collect information about browsing behaviour.
By using and browsing the Bla Translation website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
These cookies allow us to better serve you tailored, useful information about our services.
Our site is GDPR compliant an we have ensured that necessary precatuions on storing and collecting data have been put in place both for the website and the storage of this data on other systems and offline.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog and/or website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To send periodic emails regarding your enquiry or other products and services.